MyMagStore.com now accepts web orders for delivery to inmates from prisoners and inmate families.
- MyMagStore.com is a web-only service that offers most of the same magazines for purchase for inmates.
- Your order will be shipped promptly to your facility in exactly the same way as inmatemags.com.
MyMagStore will operate with important changes to ordering and account procedures.
- All orders through MyMagStore.com will require a secondary email confirmation prior to shipping, to insure that customers understand the more restrictive terms which MyMagStore will need to apply.
- There is no increase in price at MyMagStore, but refunds vouchers will not be issued for magazines which were properly delivered to a Prison facility, and no funds will be kept “on account” for prisoners.
- Ordering magazines for prisoners BY PHONE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- Ordering magazines for prisoners BY MAIL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
How to place your order on MyMagStore.com
- Go to the MyMagStore home page at http://www.mymagstore.com to find most of the same selection, departments and categories as InmateMAGS.com.
- You can set up a new web account or log in using a guest account at MyMagStore to order magazines using your credit card.
- InmateMAGS.com phones will answer with recorded informational messages about MyMagStore services and policies.
InmateMAGS Mail Orders
- Ordering magazines BY MAIL from InmateMAGS.com IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- Checks received after March 1 in the mail WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER.
- This applies to
- Checks for the purchase of specific magazines, newsletter subscriptions, catalogs
- Checks to add to funds to an existing account with InmateMAGS.com
- Mail orders without a check that use funds from an account with a remaining balance will be filled by sending the requested magazines to the customer. If there are any additional funds left on account after this FINAL Order, please execute a formal request for a refund as described below.
- For a refund of the balance on your account, InmateMAGS.com will respond to a written, mailed or emailed refund request with a refund check. Requests must include the prisoner name, ID number and correct, complete address for the sent refund check. This check can be made payable only to the prisoner, or the individual who originally paid on the prisoner’s behalf. Refunds can also be directed to the credit card that was originally used to place the order.
Newsletter and Catalog Orders
- Color newsletter subscriptions are terminated as of the February 2018 issue. The cash value of the remaining time on a subscription will be added to your customer account balance.
- Catalogs showing the InmateMAGS.com selection available will NOT be for sale until an updated, replacement publication for MyMagStore is created.