myMAGstore.com now accepts web orders for delivery to inmates from prisoners and inmate families.
- myMAGstore.com is a web-only service that offers most of the same magazines for purchase for inmates.
- Your order will be shipped promptly to your facility in exactly the same way as inmateMAGS.com.
myMAGstore.com will operate with important changes to ordering and account procedures.
- All orders must go through www.myMAGstore.com. We no longer accept orders over the phone or through the mail.
- All orders through myMAGstore.com will require a secondary email confirmation prior to shipping to ensure that customers understand the more restrictive terms which myMAGstore.com will need to apply.
- Prices at myMAGstore.com are the same as InmateMAGS.com.
- myMAGstore.com has a strict no refund policy. Refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
- myMAGstore.com does not offer store credit vouchers for returned items.
- myMAGstore.com does not offer prepaid account services.
- InmateMAGS.com phones are no longer available. When you call InmateMAGS.com, you will be directed to myMAGstore.com.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT orders over the phone.
- For questions, order inquiries, and all other customer service inquiries, please contact us via the Contact Us page, or send an email to info@myMAGstore.com
InmateMAGS.com Mail Orders
- As of March 1, 2018, We will no longer accept mail orders or payment of any kind via mail. Submit an order via www.myMAGstore.com
Newsletter and Catalog Orders
- Color newsletter subscriptions were terminated as of the February 2018 issue. No new issues will be available.
- The full magazine catalog has been suspended indefinitely. If we do choose to offer it again, we will post the information on the website.